Provide support for Recruiting functions:
- Process incoming resumes, including checking for prior contacts, entering them in the recruiting database and sending to attorneys for review and consideration.
- Assist in the preparation of interviews for all attorney and summer associate position candidates.
- Accompany candidates through office interviews.
- Gather interview evaluations and prepare for Recruiting Committee meetings.
- Track school organization requests to the Firm.
- Prepare materials for on-campus interviewing and recruiting events.
- Assist with maintaining recruiting, diversity and associate development statistics, including creating and analyzing reports.
Provide support for Legal Personnel/Associate Development functions:
- Mail letters and information packets to new hires; process salary advances; maintain on-boarding data; draft first day orientation memos and biographies.
- Assist in the planning of new attorney orientation.
- Process background checks; coordinate with Human Resources and complete new hire packets; collect and process new hire materials.
- Process bar-related and relocation expenses for new hires.
- Coordinate Visiting Attorney Program:
Facilitate relocation, orientation, departure, etc.
Organize Visiting Attorney CLE presentations.
Communicate and meet with Visiting Attorney Committee as needed.
- Maintain Associate Development intranet page, including training schedule and relevant materials.
- Coordinate room setup and logistics for training programs and associate meetings.
- Spearhead the plans for the thrice-yearly Dinner Around Town event, as well as other social events.
- Maintain and upload updated Class Dean/Mentor assignment documents.
- Coordinate Manicare, Shortcut and tailoring services appointments.
Provide support for Summer Associate programs:
- Organize student and event files.
- Send out letters and information packets to summer hires; process salary advances; maintain on-boarding data; organize materials; draft first day memos.
- Monitor time entries for all summer associates, create summer feedback files, as assigned, and keep track of review meetings.
- Prepare evaluations for Recruiting Committee meetings.
- Schedule summer associate lunches.
- Assist with Dinner Partner, Smorgasbord and other event planning.
- Maintain forwarding contact information and offer status information.
Provide general support for the Recruiting and Legal Personnel Department:
- Provide telephone coverage.
- Assist with employer affidavits.
- Create and close files, as necessary.
- Prepare name tags and arrange cars/complete car service vouchers for Recruiting and Firm events.
- Assist with maintaining and updating Recruiting and Legal Personnel & Diversity intranet pages.
- Other ad-hoc projects, as requested.